GE Fetal Heart Monitoring
|GE Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring (Ver 2)||FHM101_V2|
|GE Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring - Trial (Ver 2)||GEFMRTrial2|
|GE Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring (Ver 1)||FHM101|
|GE Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring - Trial (Ver 1)||FHMTRIAL101_V2|
|GE Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring (Ver 1)||GEFMR2|
GE’s Electronic Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring Interpretation and Management Program helps you to reduce risk through enhanced communication.
This innovative and interactive program of 5 modules:
- Supports and promotes a national standard for the visual interpretation of FHR patterns
- Enhances interdisciplinary communication
- Reduces errors in interpretation
- Speeds time to therapy
- Improves patient safety and outcomes
- Enhances patient care
- Improves clinical efficiency
- Minimizes risk
- Reduces malpractice costs
Help you staff gain competency in the critical area of FHR monitoring. These modules include:
- A self-assessment on FHR pattern recognition
- Thorough, systematic review of standardized NICHD terminology
- A post-test documenting the participant’s knowledge of standardized FHR terminology and pattern recognition
- Real-world clinical case scenarios, reinforcing standardized FHR terminology and reviewing fetal and maternal pathophysiology and clinical management issues
Dr. Frank C. Miller is a Professor and former Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington. Prior to this, Dr. Miller was a Professor and Chair of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock, and Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Southern California. Dr. Miller is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and a maternal-fetal medicine subspecialist.
Dr. David A. Miller is the Associate Professor of Clinical obstetrics, Gynecology and Pediatrics at the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine and Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. He is Director of the CHLA-USC Institute for Maternal Fetal Health, a multidisciplinary center for the study of fetal development and assessment. Dr. Miller is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology and a maternal-fetal medicine subspecialist.